With PartnerPlusBenefit, business trips are more affordable and comfortable: you and your employees easily earn valuable Benefit points on business trips which your company can then redeem for flight or merchandise awards.
For example, use Benefit upgrades for Business Class flights instead of booking at regular flight prices, or use your accrued Benefit points for Benefit free flights.
It's your choice: the Benefit awards overview
- 1.You can book Benefit free flights on domestic and international flights operated by the following airlines: Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Lufthansa and Swiss International Air Lines.
- 2.Benefit upgrades in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy Class can be redeemed on international flights operated by the following airlines: Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa and Swiss International Air Lines.
- 3.You can use Benefit excess baggage vouchers on all flights with a Lufthansa flight number and Lufthansa aircraft, as well as on flights with a Austrian flight number and Austrian aircraft or on SWISS flights with a Swiss flight number and SWISS aircraft.
- 4.With a Benefit credit, you'll receive the value in local currency converted from euros of your earned Benefit points on your choice of company credit/payment card or company bank account.
- 5.With Benefit WorldShop merchandise awards, you can choose from a large selection of first-class products for your company.
- 6.In addition, you can choose from even more popular awards, such as Benefit seat reservation or Benefit lounge vouchers.